Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Inspirational Quote of the Day 8/24/11 - Powered by Famous Inspirational Quotes for Windows Phone

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare
 Be grateful for the tough times. This quote reminds me of how I have arrived to this point in my career. I spent countless hours trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I worked so many jobs just because they happened to fall in my lap. I felt for years that I was trapped by "the man" and wished that Jack Black would intervene and tell them to "step off!, step off!"

Anyway, now that I'm finally doing something that I love and that I'm successful at I realize that those tough times helped make me who I am. So no matter how suppressed you feel, keep fighting because it just may be that greatness is being thrust upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment