Friday, May 6, 2011

He got an Interview!

Hey everybody. One of the gentleman that inspired my last post Do NOT put company specific job titles on your resume!, got an interview!


We customized his resume with job titles and content to match the job description and he got an interview, what do you know. To be honest, this guy has been awesome to work with. He is senior in experience and bordering rockstar in his field of expertise. Yet, he was humble enough to take suggestions based on my knowledge of both my client and my industry. I would love to work with more candidates like him.


It's great when 2 people collaborate and their expertise yields results. In this case an interview. At the end of the day that's the purpose of a resume: to get you an interview.

Here's a great relevant video from Steve Smith at freeresumetips.net: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xW8rDTNQahg#at=398

No comments:

Post a Comment