Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Interview with Passion



Happy Holidays! I'm just getting back to my blog after an intense month of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). I'm still about two thousand words away from finishing before tomorrow's deadline, but it's been quite the endeavor. So in case anyone has checked in on my blog and your heart has just been crushed with sadness that there were not many new posts this month, that's why.


So here's a new post about having passion in your interview. Don't be a deadbeat, no matter if it's a CPA interview or a sales interview. Also, be specific in your responses to questions. Even if it goes above the head of the HR folks. It's ok to dummy it down a little but stay as specific as possible when describing your accomplishments.


Thanks, I hope you enjoy this post and that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment